Saturday, April 11, 2009

When will Football get here??

I can't fault you Ranger's baseball fans out there who still have hope as it is only April and the Rangers aren't dead yet - but this is about my Dallas Cowboys!

This new stadium is awesome! It will have the largest TV screen on the planet for everyone to see the replays and of course, Jerry World ads. The Betty and I went ahead a paid too much for our Personal Seat License and tickets again this year. And the city of Arlington isn't ready yet with roads and traffic planning but we are excited anyway and ready to go!

Now, if we can just get Tony Romo to pull his head outta his ass long enough to concentrate on football this spring we can have some hope. I know his Jessica is Hot and all - but c'mon MAN we need you to bring back the 'boys to the BIG GAME this year. So, put yer pecker on hold for a while and get serious about EARNING those guaranteed $31MM and win me a playoff game!

No comments:

Post a Comment